(In Classroom) – $349.00
With our 63 hour sales associate course, the students receive all the required learning material as well as the teachings of real estate laws, principles, practice and math utilized in your real estate career. Class is taught by an experienced real estate consultant and instructor with over 10 years in the business. The classes will be very interactive including visual in nature by way of large screen powerpoint presentation to maximize the students learning experience. The large classroom fits 30+ students comfortably, with sizable workspace to further heighten the students experience.
Included in the package:
Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, 41st Edition
(Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law sets the standard for real estate education in Florida. Updated annually, this new edition provides students with the latest developments in Florida real estate law and practice.)
****CRAM course included held week after test
You as the student may return to class for 2 years at no charge for class or State exam review
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a United States Social Security number to apply.
- Must hold a high school diploma or it’s equivalent.
- Must complete and pass a state approved 63-hour Sales Associate pre-license course.
- Must pass State sanctioned 100 question exam.
- Pay a fee of $83.75 application fee for State approval.
- You must have a fingerprint background check as part of the licensing process. ($53-$65.00)
- You do not need to be a Florida resident.
Class Hours and Dates:
- Monday – Wednesday – Thursday from 6pm – 9pm
- Last weekend of the class Saturday – Sunday from 9am – 4pm
For Application and Fingerprints
- Online Sales Associate Application CLICK HERE: My Florida License (or print application) $83.75(On average the application can take from 2-6 weeks for the state to process and approve)
- 1st – Fingerprinting location is through FIELDPRINT Website
- Online at http://www.fieldprintflorida.com/
- Located near school at UPS Store (Town & Country Mall)
- Schedule State Exam Online click: Pearson Vue State Exam
- Before you can take your state exam, you must pass the class exam and state must approve your application for licensure. A completion slip/certificate will be provided to you at completion of your class course/exam as proof to Pearson Vue at day of state exam.
4 Weeks – Mon, Wed and Thurs from 6pm – 9pm
The last week includes Sat and Sun from 9am – 4pm
The Cram Class is the Saturday after the class test
(Classes are M-W-Th 6pm – 9pm & last Sat-Sun 9am – 4pm)
LAST CLASS of 2018 is Nov 5 to Dec 2
Classes for 2019
Jan 7 to Feb 3 | Feb 4 to Mar 3 | Mar 11 to Apr 7 | Apr 8 to May 5
May 13 to Jun 9 | Jul 8 to Aug 4 | Aug 12 to Sep 8 | Sep 9 to Oct 6
Oct 14 to Nov 10 | Nov 11 to Dec 8